To show what potential I see in the further developement, and thus give some incentive to support me lol, I will share some of my plans here (if you want to discuss them, please start new topics - I want this one to stay as info topic only).
1. Expanded early game
- Start with the Airbus and less equipment to choose from.
- In time, get technology to repair Bonavetura hull that's in your stores
- 5 Bonaventura variants to choose from, each with different stats, map and a single unique weapon. - Far off: Each opens up a slightly different campaign, eg. evil campaign with killing Mutants, campaign where you cooperate with the Church etc.
- A bunch of new, early missions (you will be unable to intercept anything for a while, only landing sites will be accessible).
- Ratling hideouts
- Monster hunts
- Cult of Apocalypse temples
- Academy Prison Infiltrations
2. New Special Missions
- Underwater! Go skinny dipping (or power-armor walking) in the continental shelf, explore old wrecks, ruins and caves, uncover treasures and fight aquatic enemies. Most of your weapons don't work, including grenades! Movement rates significantly reduced, as are sight ranges, but most outfits allow 3-d movement!
- Arena Fights. Small missions for a few Pirates in an enclosed space, with strict rules on weapons and armor. Face various gladiators, and either die in shame or win prizes and admiration!
- Space Missions. Take your Deliverator (or other suitable ship) for a spin to some orbital station. Face horrors of space, brave vacuum and lack of gravity, get hi-tech loot!
- Deep Cave Forays. Who knows what lurks in the shadows Deep Below? Your enemies are heat, fire and darkness. Heat is bad for Stamina, nuff said. But you can meet and kill new, exotic races or experience awful horrors.
- Into the Demon World! Step through portals to confront insanely powerful demonic cratures.
- Dreamscape. The most esoteric of your journeys, where all you can take is your mind and body. However, special researcheable outfits will transform into armor when taken there. Also they will spawn some weapons for you to use (others will need to be found on site; all very unusual weapons, naturally). You only suffer Stun damage in the Dreamscape, but you need to win or find exit to return! The catch? VooDoo. The better the outfit, the quicker it will render you unconscious... unless your VooDoo is strong enough to counteract that negative effect!
3. Late game expansions
- Marsec! After some set time, Marsec elite forces will come down to Earth to hunt you down. Expect much stiffer resistance in the missions they will participate. Also, new weapons too!
- Gifts from Well-Wisher. Catch elusive heart-shaped ships, find new and powerful weapons there, along with instructions how to make more!
- Masters and Dragons. Open up contacts with Earth's pushers and movers, like Cleopatra or White Dragon or the Inquisition, win them over to buy unique equipment, combat units, and even special soldiers!
- Collectible dossiers on Piratez-verse VIPs. Active contributors are encouraged to submit their characters
- Forgotten Tech. Raid very rare vaults to acquire legendary stuff like the Enforcer combat droid.
- New special craft:
- HWP bunker
- Gas Assault ship
- Demonic limo