Author Topic: Looking for a mod  (Read 2922 times)

Offline erenoth02

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Looking for a mod
« on: October 23, 2014, 05:51:29 am »
Before the Mods portal closed down I was very interested in a large mod that combined many of the mods offered which would not conflict, into a workable large mod, new maps, new ufos, heat ray guns, some of the new xcom craft all combined into one, unfortunately I decided to first download xcom through steam and then pick up the mod, but now I am unable to find it. I believe it was currently at 0.94 status

Offline Warboy1982

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a mod
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 08:15:12 am »
you're probably looking for the final mod pack, though it stopped being a compilation for compatibility's sake a while ago, and now serves as Solarius's personal mod playground.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 08:36:48 am by Warboy1982 »

Offline Arthanor

• Commander
  • XCom Armoury Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 04:11:46 pm »
That does very much sound like the Final Mod Pack. You can find the latest version, 0.9.6, linked to here:

https://openxcom.org/forum/index.php?topic=2027.msg34337#msg34337

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 08:27:12 am »
you're probably looking for the final mod pack, though it stopped being a compilation for compatibility's sake a while ago, and now serves as Solarius's personal mod playground.

It is true, I can't deny it. However, it's was more of a necessity than my own desire, since various mods aren't balanced against each other and often conflict logically, so some creativity must be applied. ;)

Anyway, the portal is back on, so I guess it's not an issue anymore.